Yes, here are several:
1. The surest way to escape is by communicating openly with everyone else in the room. Share clues you’ve uncovered. Work together to solve puzzles. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it.
2. Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include:
• There is no need to lift or move heavy objects.
• Never use force to try to open locked items.
• Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and can not be used inside the room.
3. If you plan on having drinks on your night out, please plan to do this after the game, not before. You’ll want to have all of your brain cells working at 100% capacity while you’re in the room! PLEASE NOTE: If members of your group appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will not be allowed in the room. This decision will be made at the discretion of our staff and no refunds or exchanges will be permitted. We take this very seriously as it could cause damage to the room, to yourself or others, and adversely affect others enjoyment of the experience.
4. Plan to arrive early or you may not be able to participate. Allow ample time for driving and parking. There are no refunds or exchanges so please allow more time than you think you might need. If you arrive after the door to the room has been locked, you will not be allowed to participate.